Can you juggle chainsaws and wrestle alligators? Do you laugh in the face of danger and specialize in sweeping the leg? Are you interested in making amazing mobile and browser-based games? We've been watching you and we think you're ready.
KIXEYE is currently seeking server engineers with a passion for gaming and aptitude for excellence.
What you get to do every day:
What you bring to the role:
- Collaborate with team members to produce and manage scalable architecture.
- Create plans and tools to deploy game servers- from staging, to initial launch, through scaling and post-launch.
- Solve real-time storage problems at a large scale.
- Work with awesome people just as passionate as you on projects they love.
- Hands-on experience with server side development using one or more of the following languages: Java, C++, PHP, or similar.
- B.S. in Computer Science and hands-on experience doing software development in a commercial software development environment.
- Experience with LAMP web development in a high volume environment.
- Development experience using one of the following: MongoDB, MySQL, Redis, or similar.
- Ability to collaborate within a small team that utilizes source control, centralized bug tracking systems, and IDE’s ie: SVN, Perforce, CVS, Redmine, Bugzilla.
- An ability to interact and communicate effectively with others in your team.
- Able to meet deliverables and drive your work to completion within specified timelines.
- Great communication skills both written and verbal.
- Experience with Hibernate is a plus!
- Knowledge and passion for interactive entertainment and games is preferred.
KIXEYE - 10 months ago
Founded in 2007, KIXEYE is an online gaming company that plays to win. Responsible for popular titles like Backyard Monsters, Battle Pirates...