Can you juggle chainsaws and wrestle alligators? Do you laugh in the face of danger and specialize in sweeping the leg? Are you interested in making amazing mobile and browser-based games? We've been watching you and we think you're ready.
KIXEYE is currently seeking server engineers with a passion for gaming and aptitude for excellence.
What you get to do every day:
What you bring to the role:
- Collaborate with team members to produce and manage scalable architecture.
- Create plans and tools to deploy game servers- from staging, to initial launch, through scaling and post-launch.
- Solve real-time storage problems at a large scale.
- Work with awesome people just as passionate as you on projects they love.
- Hands-on experience with server side development using one or more of the following languages: Java, C++, PHP, or similar.
- B.S. in Computer Science and hands-on experience doing software development in a commercial software development environment.
- Experience with LAMP web development in a high volume environment.
- Development experience using one of the following: MongoDB, MySQL, Redis, or similar.
- Ability to collaborate within a small team that utilizes source control, centralized bug tracking systems, and IDE’s ie: SVN, Perforce, CVS, Redmine, Bugzilla.
- An ability to interact and communicate effectively with others in your team.
- Able to meet deliverables and drive your work to completion within specified timelines.
- Great communication skills both written and verbal.
- Experience with Hibernate is a plus!
- Knowledge and passion for interactive entertainment and games is preferred.
Founded in 2007, KIXEYE is an online gaming company that plays to win. Responsible for popular titles like Backyard Monsters, Battle Pirates...