At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
Inspiring Innovation is a core value at ADP and in Information Technology we are committed to delivering it - for our clients and colleagues around the world. Whether it's the latest in mobile apps, the best in operating platforms or the most secure systems - Information Technology plays a critical role in ADP's growth. ADP is recognized as an innovation leader, and is on the Forbes list of the top 100 Most Innovative Companies in the World and is ranked in the Top 50 on IDG's Computerworld list of the 100 Best Places to Work in Information Technology (IT).
ADP is looking for a Service Manager for our Data Network Service Group. The Service Managr manages information technology (IT) systems ensuring the quality of the services they provide with a focus on the relationship with customers. This is accomplished by defining the service portfolio, managing the service roadmap, conducting service strategy and design and developing annual business plans for their areas of responsibility including service transition and operations. They are responsible for the overall direction and management for the purchases, analysis, and delivery of internal technology products and services and helps their clients through cost transparency, data and knowledge management, strategy and planning, and risk management.
This position is for service manager within the Data Network Service family, the person should have good understanding of the Data Network technologies such as router, switches, DNS, DHCP, VPN, B2B, Wireless
Experience, Skills, Academic:
- Financial Management - Manages an IT service provider's budgeting, accounting and charging requirements. Identify P&L impacts of all initiatives, and monitor project budgets to ensure the department remains on track. Identify total cost of ownership for the service family.
- Service Portfolio & Catalog Management - Manages investments across the service lifecycle, including those services in the concept, design and transition pipeline, as well as live services defined in the various service catalogues and retired services. Maintains a central source of information on the IT services delivered to the business by the service provider organization, ensuring that business areas can view an accurate, consistent picture of the IT services available, their details and status.
Design Service Solution - Analyzes business requirements; review existing IT services and infrastructure. Ensure alignment with IT Data Architecture
- Design Services Processes - Ensures that the processes, roles, responsibilities and skills have the capability to operate, support and maintain the new or changed service.
- Service Level Management - Ensures that all operational services and their performance are measured in a consistent, professional manner throughout the IT organization, and that the services and the reports produced meet the needs of the business and customers.
- Knowledge Management - Maintains the Knowledge base andensures consistency throughout the support staff. Ensure that the right person has the right knowledge, at the right time to deliver and support the services required by the business
Education: Bachelor's DegreeExperince: 8 to 12 years
About ADP: We power organizations with insightful solutions that drive business success. Consistently named one of the "Most Admired Companies" by FORTUNE® Magazine, and recognized by Forbes® as one of "The World's Most Innovative Companies," ADP has over a half-million clients around the globe and 60+ years of experience as a world-wide leader of business outsourcing solutions.
- Good understanding of the Data Network Technologies, such as router, switches, DNS, DHCP, VPN, B2B Wireless
- Communicate clear vision for product/service strategy
- Understanding of Financial and Operational Risk
- Develops documentation (SLA's, OLA's)
- Resolves Complex issues
- Technical understanding with ability to translate into business concepts
- Strong communication skills: oral, written, presentation, facilitation, negotiation
- Relationship management and conflict resolution skills
- Experience managing suppliers in outsourcing contracts
- Ability to design and implement service improvements to test and validate technology solutions
- ISO9001 & 27001 is a plus
- Understand group's commitment to excellent client service, security, and continual improvement and conform to these policies and group principles.
ADP is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer; M/F/D/V. ADP believes that diversity leads to strength.
Area of Interest:
United States, Roseland, NJ
Automatic Data Processing - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard -
Automatic Data Processing, Inc. (ADP) is engaged in providing business outsourcing solutions. ADP offers a range of human resource (HR),...