Iberdrola is seeking a Senior Settlements Analyst - Volume Analyst who will be located in the Houston, Texas office. Responsibilities include:
- Identify and report unpathed transactions, and interconnect pool imbalances on the 9th calendar day of the subsequent month.
- Identify and pursue resolution of incorrect pathing.
- Be familiar with pipeline websites/electronic bulletin boards:
- Resolve EBB access problems with the pipelines and internal IT groups.
- Navigate the EBB’s to acquire all necessary reports and documents.
- Provide timely and accurate actualization of assigned US/Canadian Gas pipelines in GMS.
- Prepare internal Volume balancing compliance reporting for each pipeline.
- Prepare month end inventory reports.
- Pool and interconnect balancing in GTM for assigned pipelines.
- Provide data to support Import/Export reporting for assigned pipelines.
- Provide timely actualization of all producer services and end user deals in GTM in accordance with the appropriate terms of contract.
- Prepare detailed spreadsheets to support actualization and settlements for deals.
- Review wellhead allocation reports and pursue resolution of anomalies as appropriate.
- Ensure wellhead allocation and pipeline receipt are in agreement and represent appropriate producer share.
- Ensure agreement of Align GTM and detail spreadsheets prior to settlement deadline.
- Communicate new pipelines and customer business to settlements as necessary.
- Validate transportation charges and reconcile in GTM and Zai*Net.
- Demonstrate commitment to meeting internal and external deadlines.
- Communicate with schedulers, settlements analysts, and pipeline representatives as necessary.
- Prepare, file and pay all monthly, quarterly, and yearly Regulatory reports on a timely basis.
- Act as a liaison to resolve volume related issues between Accounting and Scheduling
- Process and pay transport charges as well as cash outs
Preference may be given to candidates with the following:
- Minimum five years’ experience in volume analysis and balancing with a marketing company.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel.
- Willingness to work occasional overtime to meet deadlines and objectives.
All offers of employment are contingent upon the successful completion of a background check, references, drug screen, verification of legal right to work in the U.S., and in some cases, a credit check. A credit check will be administered when a prospective employee will be working in Finance, Accounting, Treasury or where duties may involve handling of funds, accounts or cash. IBERDROLA RENEWABLES Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Accounting.
- Pipeline scheduling experience
- Experience with SAP
- Knowledge of transportation commodity and reservation charges set up in GMS custody contracts.