Senior SharePoint Developer
Veredus Raleigh is seeking a Senior SharePoint Developer in which programming encompasses the evaluation of user requests and the design, production or acquisition, testing, introduction and activation of software to effectively meet requirements.
Senior SharePoint Developer Requirements & Duties:
· 7+ years experience in .NET technologies, and ~5 years in SharePoint.
· Develop, maintain, control, audit, analyze and manage a variety of information systems.
· Formulate and define system scope and objectives, devise strategies, develop or modify procedures, and resolve complex problems and related issues.
· Instruct, coordinate and check work of other information systems staff and lead projects with moderate to large budgets.
· Senior SharePoint Developer/Analyst skilled in SharePoint 2010 site and solution design, development, configuration, testing, documentation and support.
· Solid understanding of SharePoint architecture, configuration and WebParts development.
Follow us on our BLOG to see more jobs like this: http://raleigh.vereduscorp.com/
Candidates work with a professional recruiter whose average experience is eight years in the industry. That means they have intimate knowledge of the Information Technology industry and market trends—who is in demand now and who will be next. Your Veredus Recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and desires. They also counsel their candidates in resume writing, interviewing, and career planning so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it. Additionally, Veredus provides the following benefits:
• Medical Benefits
• Consultant Lunches and Outings
• Dental Benefits
• Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
• ATOP-Accrued Time Off Program
• Consultant Web-Site
• Name Plates
• Care packages/Survival packs
• Dedicated Consulting Services Representative
Veredus recently was ranked as “Best Staffing Firms to Work for 2011” by Staffing Industry Analysts in a recent survey
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Want to be as prepared as possible?
Click on the link below and you will have access to the Veredus Interview Prep Video - culled from hundreds of years of collective experience in preparing candidates for that all important job interview: