Join Assurance Storage Solutions and you’ll work in a great development environment where the team is positive and motivated to reach common goals – the best software for storage on the planet! The individuals hired will be able to inspire their teammates through new ways of problem solving, critical thinking and artistic software creation.
At Assurance you will have the latitude to develop software without a thick management structure, truly collaboration of the team. Assurance has developed a software suite for storage which is game changing for the industry. Particularly FDIR™ – Fault Detection, Isolation, Recovery for storage array HDD pools and SmartTier™ which is the only software to unleash the power of Flash and SSD offering Ingest Acceleration, LUN management and the industry’s best tiering software. At Assurance you will be able to reach your own demanding goals for personal growth and at the same time – “put your thumbprint” on the storage industry.
- Solid C/C++/c#,
- Outstanding Linux Device Driver and Linux Kernel experience
- Thin provisioning, Snapshot, Virtualization techniques for enterprise storage systems
- NAS/SAN - Extensive knowledge, design and implementation experience with NAS protocols (NFSv2, NFSv3, CIFS) and associated storage software and hardware solutions
- Storage and network protocol level knowledge (iSCSI, FC, TCP, Ethernet)
- Deep understanding of storage IO and how to maximize effeciencies
- Experience with I/O load simulation tools: IOMeter, VDbench, WinThrax, Jetstress, SQLIO, Orion, etc
- Strong analytical and creative problem solving skills. Capable of managing multiple projects and competing priorities effectively
- Abilityto plan, document, and effectively implement projects and systems
- Demonstratedability to work in a high volume, fast paced environment with many deadlinesand competing priorities
Assurance provides innovative flexible storage solutions that deliver the industries first fully automated tiering, HDD array self maintenance and the fastest storage data IO rates, for applications requiring the highest performance per dollar invested with the most flexibility for your ever changing architecture. Today, applications such as virtual machines with virtual desktop, enterprise data base transaction processing, virtual real-time analytic, Cloud storage, video applications and tiered storage architecture including deep archive.
Indeed - 17 months ago