Gazzang is looking for a seasoned developer who enjoys the Java development language. The candidate should be well-versed in designing and developing enterprise software and hold a strong interest in encryption and security.
If you like working with bleeding edge software and get excited when you hear things like MongoDB, Cassandra, Hadoop, this job might be for you.
Location: Downtown Austin, TX
- Proficient in Java development with commercial experience
- Python experience
- ReST API and JSON experience
- Experienced with most Linux distributions and shell scripting (sh, bash)
- Experience working with open source projects. For example: Apache, PostgreSQL, Tomcat, JBoss, MySQL, MongoDB
- 7+ years of professional software development experience
- Passion for software development
- Self-Motivated, Ability to work in Team environments
- Desire to work with encryption, cryptography, and other security related technologies
If you would like to apply for this position, please submit your resume to email@example.com .
- Experience with encryption, ciphers, public/private key technology
- Experience with Java, iOS, Android
Gazzang - 11 months ago