Gazzang is looking for experienced NoSQL engineers to join our engineering team. You should love big data and cluster computing, especially in the context of solving large-scale, real-world problems that make Gazzang awesome.
- BS or MS in Computer Science, or equivalent work experience
- Experience with NoSQL, Cascading, Pig, MongoDB, Cassandra etc
- Experience or interest in distributed systems
- Previous success in a performance-critical environment
- Work on the scalability, resilience, and efficiency of backend components, particularly Hadoop
- Build systems, libraries, and frameworks within, around, and on top of Hadoop
- Help build and manage a large, rapidly growing, heavily used cluster, and contribute your work to the open source community
- Code using Java, JVM scripting languages, and PHP
- Work in a team-oriented environment
- Experience with large-scale Hadoop clusters
- Demonstrated open-source contribution
- Experience with encryption, ciphers, public/private key technology
If you would like to apply for this position, please submit your resume to email@example.com.
Gazzang - 14 months ago