Are you a Senior .NET Developer or Software Architect with strong Sharepoint experience? Are you a Senior Software Engineer or .NET Architect with solid experience in data modeling, ETL, and SSRS reporting experience looking for a financial services firm that has a stellar track record? Are you looking for a stable, yet rapidly growing company with excellent compensation and benefits? If so, keep reading.
Rapidly-growing, extremely successful global Asset Management Firm seeks a Senior Developer with solid .NET development experience, strong data modeling, ETL, and SSRS skills, as well as experience with Sharepoint APIs. With extremely low turnover and excellent track record, this top-tier financial services firm provides an excellent work environment (beautiful and expansive office space), competitive compensation and benefits package. For those individuals who are interested in working in the Finance/Financial Services sector, this company is one of the pinnacle companies in the industry.
What you need to have:
- 5+ years of development experience with an emphasis on data modeling, writing SQL queries and analysis.
- Sound knowledge of various scripting, ETL practices, SSRS reporting
- Understanding of Sharepoint object model, deployment of Sharepoint solutions
- Experience with the portal, publishing, searching and web content management features of SharePoint
- Work with Infrastructure group to ensure proper security and installation guidelines are followed
- Understand enterprise architecture, implement scalable solutions, redesign modules and interfaces wherever required
- Ability to lead various development activities, act as a liaison between business analyst and offshore development team
- Any collaboration experience with outsourced development teams is an added plus
It would nice if you have:
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with short SLAs; able to be detail-oriented and meet tight deliverables and deadlines
- Excellent time management skills with a demonstrated ability to multitask, prioritize and meet deadlines
- Proven ability to work on a team to achieve outstanding results, take ownership of the process and work towards optimization wherever needed
- Any prior experience in a fixed income or syndicated loan environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Finance
- Tremendous room for personal and career growth
- Competitive compensation package (Base salary + bonus)
- Comprehensive benefits package (medical, dental, vision - 100% coverage for employees/ 75% coverage for family)
- Free catered breakfast and lunch
- Free parking
- Tuition reimbursement program
- 401K- 6% match
- Flexible Spending Account
- Childcare/ dependent care program
- Gym membership discount program
- 18 PTO days
This is a Full-Time, Direct Hire position. Candidates must be authorized to work for any employer in the U.S. and currently living in the U.S.