CellTrust is the world's leading provider of mobile communication security and preeminent supplier of Secure Mobile Information Management (SMIM). CellTrust's advanced security products are easy to use, deployment-ready, and standards compliant. CellTrust meets the highest demands of ever-growing mobile-user requirements. Enterprises are embracing the mobile phone as the most efficient and productive tool in their communication arsenal. Text messaging has become a critical component of mobile communications due to its ease of use and pervasive acceptance. The use of text messaging continues to proliferate, and so does the need to secure sensitive information sent through this medium. CellTrust has a rich history of creating commercial-grade advanced security products and is always prepared to meet the next security challenges.
Since 2006, CellTrust has broken new ground in advancing mobile security. With the introduction of world's first carrier-grade secure SMS product in 2008, CellTrust developed a revolutionary security approach to safeguard the most popular feature on mobile phones. Since its introduction, CellTrust SecureSMS' has received numerous awards and has been deployed with carriers, businesses, and governments around the globe.
In addition, CellTrust is an SMS Gateway Service Provider with global coverage reaching more than 200 countries and over 700 mobile operators. CellTrust's Multi-Channel 2-Way SMS Gateway processes over a quarter billion messages annually and hosts some of the most prestigious and high profile mobile marketing campaigns. As an application provider, CellTrust offers a vast range of products and services that have helped its customers distinguish themselves in the market and gain industry recognition.
Headquartered in Scottsdale, Arizona, USA, CellTrust also has a global presence with offices in the UK, Australia, Nigeria, and Singapore.
Senior iPhone Developer
- Experience developing mobile applications in Objective C, Cocoa, X-Code.
- Experience designing databases and writing efficient SQL(SqlLite) queries.
- Good understanding of web services and client-server integration using REST and SOAP.
- Prior development of an iPhone / iPad application being sold in the App Store.
- Excellent judgment, organizational, and problem solving skills and thorough understanding of OO Design, Programming, and Design patterns
- Experience with source control - ideally SVN
- Understanding in multi-threading concepts and best-practices
- Implement scalable solutions to meet the service levels associated with large volumes of users or records to be processed.
- Experience with software development lifecycle phases
- High comfort level deploying and maintaining solutions
- Understanding of secure coding principles
- Perform peer code reviews and Code audit - Analyze existing code and remediate performance issues within existing applications
- Unit test modules, integration testing with other modules to deliver quality code
- Experienced working in an agile environment and within a small team
- Ability to work independently or as a member of a team
- Attention to detail and quality
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- The ability to multitask and adapt to changing priorities
- A strong work ethic, expressed through the willingness and ability to acquire new skills, multitask, and take on projects outside immediate areas of expertise
*CellTrust offers the following Benefits*:
- Health Insurance coverage will be according to the CellTrust employee plan
- At the conclusion of twelve (12) consecutive months of employment the Employee will be eligible for the CellTrust 2012 common stock plan.
- 12 days of PTO will accrue for your use over the course of your employment year.
- Six (6) paid Company Holidays.