Our engineers build products that allow Netflix to have the world's largest curated, localized global streaming catalog, with accurate metadata, awesome images and great quality streams. We are building messaging frameworks, search tools, crowd sourcing plug-ins, real-time insights, portals, and APIs from scratch in the Amazon EC2 framework... and are transforming the way the entertainment industry delivers content to partners like Netflix along the way.
This opportunity is perfect for you if…
- You are curious, highly analytical and believe in data driven decisions.
- You are a hands-on architect who enjoys coding in Java and have worked on large scale distributed systems.
- You can quickly respond to the changing business needs and be agile in building new capabilities.
- You challenge your colleagues and elevate the skills of a great team.
- You can build distributed service oriented architecture to solve a complex business-to-business data exchange problem.
We are a great company with a high performance culture and stunning colleagues, and we need more stars to join us.
We’re excited to hear about your passions, interests and details of work that make you proud. We look forward to hearing from you.
Netflix - 17 months ago
copy to clipboard -
Netflix, Inc. is an online movie rental subscription service in the United States, providing approximately 7.5 million subscribers access to...