Newgistics is looking for a senior Enterprise level Microsoft SQL Server database developer. Responsibilities will include architecting, designing and building solutions for the production systems/services. This position requires very strong SQL development skills and advanced SQL Server knowledge.
Required Skills, Abilities
- Very strong SQL Server development experience – T-SQL, stored procedures, indexes, etc.
- Proven database design and implementation experience with ability to provide architectural solutions and resolve complex database issues
- Experience addressing production issues that involve SQL Database performance, replication, mirroring and partitioning
- Database administration, query optimization, performance tuning/monitoring experience
- Knowledge of physical database structures, disaster recovery and best practices
- Proven trouble shooting/debugging skills with ability to isolate/resolve problems
- Capable of working independently to solve problems under pressure and to manage multiple projects/priorities under time constraints
- Motivated, self-directed work ethic, willing to aggressively pursue individual and team goals
- Minimum of 6+ years SQL Server Development experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent degree/experience