A9 is looking for a candidate with a passion for building products that improve publisher and developer experience and increase monetization. In this role, you will:
- Work closely with product management and user experience teams to translate business requirements into technical designs and project plans.
- Build high quality ad products on behalf of our web and mobile customers.
- Design and implement highly distributed and scalable components of the advertising platform.
- Write high-quality code primarily in Java and scripting languages.
- Solve complex software systems problems and leverage state-of-the-art technology.
- Learn from local experts and expand your skills and responsibilities.
- Integrate your components with other Amazon and 3rd-party services.
A9.com, a subsidiary of Amazon.com, is seeking experienced, talented, energetic and self-driven individuals to join our Ad Technology team focused on publisher display products. As part of a fast-growing team, you will innovate, design, develop and launch differentiated products on behalf of Amazon’s web publisher and mobile developer customers. The publisher display platform provides innovative products and state-of-the-art online advertising solutions for publishers and developers built with large-scale, distributed web services utilizing the latest technologies.
- At least 3 years of experience building large-scale server applications in Java.
- At least 3 years of experience with Unix-based systems, relational databases, object-oriented methodologies and distributed technologies.
You are going to love this job because you will:
- Experience building and operating large-scale, high-traffic web applications and customer facing web and mobile services.
- Experience with online advertising systems, web technologies, distributed algorithms and operating systems.
- Expert knowledge and production code experience in Java.
- Knowledge and working experience with Ruby, Rails, PHP or other scripting languages.
- Master's Degree in Computer Science or related field.
A9.com is dedicated to the development of powerful, intelligent and intuitive advertising technologies that make it easy to run highly relevant advertising programs at massive scale on Amazon.com and other leading websites. With the agility of a start-up and the support and influence of Amazon.com, we're able to offer the pace and enthusiasm of a small company with the great benefits and worldwide impact of a larger business. As a small office, we have a culture of creative problem-solving, intellectual design, fast-paced development and passionate product delivery. Plus, as a subsidiary of Amazon.com, we have the longevity and resources of a larger company and the ability to introduce quickly our technology to millions of users.
- Innovate on behalf of Amazon’s web publisher and mobile developer customers.
- Work alongside top-notch engineers, product managers and business owners in a fast-paced productive environment.
- Have a direct impact on the bottom line of one of the best Internet companies on the planet.
- Contribute to a strategic Amazon initiative that reaches large audiences.
- Have access to Amazon’s vast collection of technical tools and resources while working in a flexible small-company environment.
A9 is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
A9.com - 18 months ago
copy to clipboard
What began as Earth's biggest bookstore has become Earth's biggest everything store. Expansion has propelled Amazon.com in...