Our client, an award-winning global solutions provider dedicated to the Investment Management and Credit community, is looking for an experienced C++/C# /SQL engineer to design and develop code for client/server and n-tier financial applications. The ideal candidate will have thorough knowledge of software engineering, and thrive in an atmosphere that values innovation, creativity, and collaboration.
- 4 year degree in Computer Science or equivalent education. Masters Preferred.
- 3+ years experience developing software in a professional capacity
- Experienced in C++, C# or other OOP languages.
- Proficient in SQL (Oracle, SQL Server, Sybase).
- Full knowledge of software development life cycle.
- Excellent communication skills and problem solving abilities.
- Ability to work individually and with other engineers in a collaborative manner
- Experience with large financial applications
- WPF, WCF, WF
- Multi threading
- GUI design
An exceptional employee benefits program including 100% employer paid medical and dental coverage offered.
Indeed - 2 years ago
The TechnoScientific Group is a recruiting and consulting firm who's mission is to assist our clients in meeting their technology &...