Accelerate your career as you help reinvent the value and impact of information for business everywhere. At EMC, we are leading customers on their journey to cloud computing by enabling them to store, manage, protect and analyze their information assets in a more agile, trusted and cost-effective way. If you are passionate about technology and want to be part of the information management revolution, join more than 50,000+ EMCers around the world who are leading the journey to the cloud.
EMC Backup Recovery Systems is one of the fastest growing divisions in EMC and is recognized industry-wide for innovation. EMC backup, recovery and archive products increase performance, efficiency and business agility using deduplication and other advanced capabilities. Customers are able to accelerate IT transformation with flexible solutions designed to meet the new demands of virtualization, cloud and big data. Our product portfolio includes EMC Data Domain deduplication storage systems, EMC Avamar deduplication software and systems, NetWorker backup and recovery software, and Mozy the most trusted online backup service for consumers and businesses.
Our Louisville, CO facility has an immediate need for a senior software engineer specializing in Flex UI technology to join our development team. We are creating an enterprise, Flex based web application to support EMC's enterprise back-up and recovery solution Avamar. If you're a hands-on talented and creative person that has solid technical skills we would like to talk to you.
The knowledge, experience, and skills we are looking for:
- Good Java coding skills under Linux, OSX, and Windows.
- Knowledge and understanding of HTTP.
- Expert knowledge of MXML and action script.
- Experience building Flex UI applications using data service frameworks like BlazeDS and Granite.
- Ability to build custom flex components.
- Experience with database technologies like JDBC.
- Understanding of SOA and supporting technologies such as REST and Soap.
- Experience with source control management and build tools such as Maven and Ant.
- Good sense of human interface design.
- Work must be detail oriented.
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies as they emerge.
When you choose EMC, you join a diverse world of innovative thought leaders. At our core is a commitment to workplace diversity, the sustainability of our planet, and community corporate involvement. We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities-all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Monster - 16 months ago
copy to clipboard -
EMC Corporation (EMC) and its subsidiaries develops, delivers and supports the information technology (IT) industry's range of information...