The Senior Software Engineer position is responsible for contributing to the development of Clintegrity 360, a web based multi-tier distributed HIM enterprise solution in the domain of Clinical Documentation Improvement (CDI). The major duties of this role are to develop new functionality and integrate with existing functionality.
Required/Must Have Skills:
Preferred/Nice to Have Skills:
- 7+ years of software development experience
- 5+ years experience in Java, JSP, Servlets, J2EE
- 3+ years experience in HTML
- 3+ years experience in XML
- 3+ years with two or more of the following: Struts, Hibernate, iBatis, Spring, Web Services, JUnit, Axis, CXF, Bootstrap, JQuery
- Experience with development of client and server side enterprise class applications
- Experience with database servers such as SQL Server or Oracle
- Experience with operating systems such as Windows & Linux
- Comfortable being part of a team, especially a geographically dispersed team
- Motivated to be a self-starter and individual performer effectively contributing to overall team productivity and collaboration
- Excellent English communication skills (written, oral, listening)
- Excellent organization and planning skills
- Excellent technical analytical, debugging and problem solving skills
- Proven ability to mentor junior team members
- Experience with Agile/Scrum development methodology
- Experience developing Healthcare Information technology applications
- Experience with NLP applications a plus
- Experience with Perforce and Eclipse
- Experience with SQL Server 2008
- Experience with JIRA/GreenHopper, Crucible, and other Atlassian tools.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science. Masters degree a plus.
We offer a competitive compensation package; including stock options, employee stock purchase plan, 401(k), full health and welfare benefits and a casual yet technically challenging work environment. Join our dynamic, entrepreneurial team and become part of our fast growing track of continuing success. Nuance is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Nuance Healthcare, a division of Nuance Communications, is the market leader in providing clinical understanding solutions that accurately capture and transform the patient story into meaningful, actionable information. Thousands of hospitals, providers and payers worldwide trust Nuance speech-enabled clinical documentation and analytics solutions to facilitate smarter, more efficient decisions across the healthcare enterprise. Nuance Healthcare has been recognized as “Best-in-KLAS” 2004-2011 for Speech Recognition.
Nuance - 7 months ago
Nuance Communications can help you see the subtle differences in both speech and images. The company provides speech and digital imaging...