Despite the economic downturn, Zeon Solutions has been experiencing exponential growth! We’ve been awarded the 103rd ranking in the Inc 500 America's Fastest Growing Private Companies and have ranked #6 in the Inc's Top 50 in the IT industry, plus many other awards!
We offer amazing personal and professional growth opportunities, excellent work/life balance and awesome work hard/play hard culture and competitive salary and second to none benefits package including, but not limited to: Medical, Dental, Vision, Matched 401(K), Tuition Reimbursement, Paid Training and Professional Seminars, Gym Membership Reimbursement, Paid Parking, Free Snacks and drinks, etc.
The Senior .Net Software Engineer will be a forward thinking member of Zeon’s eBusiness team. In this role, they will write web applications to solve challenging business problems. They are responsible for the development, customization and delivery of eCommerce solutions from concept to completion. In addition, they are expected to promote best practices, predict and mitigate risks and work collaboratively with Zeon’s team, including: Program Managers, Sales, & off-shore technical leads.This is a full-time position located at Zeon’s Milwaukee office with approximately 10-20% travel to client locations is expected.
- Architect, develop and deploy .Net based eCommerce solutions.
- Assist in the support and growth of development platform(s). Understand and customize architecture of .Net based eCommerce platforms.
- Effectively communicate and present all the output to clients & user groups, and project team.
- Perform usability testing and assessment for projects, as well as ad hoc usability evaluations of varying levels of complexity.
- Research and define solutions for client’s business needs & requirements.
- Creation of technical documentation.
- Consulting with clients and other team members.
- Definition and communication of standards and best practices.
- Engage with the PMO and development team to resolve technical questions and requirements.
- Develop information architectures for eCommerce websites (B2B & B2C) and online business applications.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent. Masters preferred.
- 6+ years development experience using Microsoft technologies. Solid 4+ years experience developing large scale distributed web applications.
- Must have expertise in Object Oriented Programming, C#, SQL server 2005 & 2008, and Web Services.
- Configuration and deployment of web applications in IIS.
- Experience with full lifecycle of web development projects.
- Expertise in Internet standards (e.g. HTTP, XML, SOAP, CSS).
- Extensive experience in relational database (SQL Server).
- Experience in IT infrastructure issues (web and application server setup, load-balancing, firewalls, etc.).
- Leader and independent worker.
- Technical innovator and thought leader.
- Strong consultative skills.
- Collaborative relationship with clients and team members.
- Strong technical documentation skills.
- Excellent communication skills; written, verbal and presentation.
- Previous eCommerce development.
- Experience integrating eCommerce systems and ERP, CRM systems. For e.g. SAP, Salesforce.com.
- Experience working with offshore development teams.