The Device Technologies team at Netflix builds the core technology that is used by tens of millions of customers on PlayStation 3, Wii, Wii U, and hundreds of Smart TVs and Blu-ray players. We're looking for a seasoned engineer who can help us build a highly flexible platform to deliver a great experience everywhere.
What's different about Netflix?
- We value self-motivated, high-performing individuals with a passion for both the business and the technology
- We're a data-driven company that values A/B testing
- We pay top of market. We work to attract the best and brightest and pay accordingly
- Our culture is a bit unique, and we live by our values, so it's worth learning more about Netflix at www.netflix.com/Jobs
- Exercise your expertise in quality software architecture to improve the Netflix experience
- Work closely with engineers across the company to define APIs and service protocols
- Partner with product management teams to innovate and develop new ways to watch TV
- Squeeze every ounce of performance out of embedded devices
- Embedded device experience
- Passionate about performance
- Experience with Node.JS a plus
- Multimedia experience a plus
- Security experience a plus
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Able to work independently and drive results
- 5+ years of relevant experience and a bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent
Netflix - 22 months ago
Netflix, Inc. is an online movie rental subscription service in the United States, providing approximately 7.5 million subscribers access to...