Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
5 years of software engineering experience
Senior Software Engineer is responsible for the development of software for various video head-end products, enabling the delivery of on-demand and streaming video content to the consumer. You can be involved in the exciting new field of IP streaming live and on-demand video ! The products manage the delivery of real-time video delivery to customers.
Scope of Responsibilities/Expecations:
Design and development of software for digital video networks. This software must be high performance, scalable, and maintainable. The engineer will gather requirements, prototype solutions, develop requirements and detailed design documents, implement software modules, unit test the software, and integration test the software with other system components. Additional responsibilities include supporting customer lab systems, field trial and customer deployments.
- BS in Software Engineering or Computer Science and 5 years of software development experience in Linux working environment
- Expert in Java & Spring framework.
- Knowledge in hibernate, postgres, and adobe flex are desirable
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
Motorola Mobility - 23 months ago