Help design and develop a scalable cloud infrastructure platform to manage thousands of storage devices and ease the management of the data workflow for customers. Implement authentication mechanisms, scalable and efficient collection and storage of device profiles and integration with cloud APIs.
Education and Experience
- Implement a new paradigm in management of storage devices and customer data
- Track record of significant accomplishments in developing scalable cloud services software with a keen eye towards quality
- Proficiency in Django, JQuery and Python
- Knowledgeable about Message queues, SQL programmatic APIs
- AWS environment
- Strong analytical and debugging skills
- Can do attitude and show flexibility in taking on various assignments to make the company successful
- Work well with others in the team
- Strong communications skills
M.S. or advanced degree + 5 years experience
Based in Mountain View, California, we're a well-funded young company, backed by a team of tier-one VC's along with a smattering of...