Job Description: Empirix is seeking energetic and motivated software engineer to design, develop, and maintain services-focused solutions for its enterprise platforms.
The Engineer will participate in an Agile environment and develop a thorough understanding of the product portfolios overall feature sets, design, and implementation while maintaining an end-user perspective.
· A successful candidate will have demonstrated experience participating in the full software engineering cycle including requirements analysis, design, coding, test, and support of their applications.
· Experience with Agile/Scrum methodology for software development is highly desired.
· Maintain existing releases and work on customer issues.
· 3+ years of solid development experience in C++ and Java.
· Strong OO design skills and experience developing applications in a multi-threaded Windows server environment.
· Knowledge of inter-process communication mechanisms, including Sockets, TCP/IP, etc.
· Working knowledge of VoIP and call processing systems.
· Experience working with Agile development practices.
· Excellent communication skills.
· Detailed knowledge of SIP and H.323 is a plus.
· Working understanding of encryption and in general security technologies and protocols is a plus.
Strong OO d and experience developing applications in a multi-threaded
Required Education and Experience:
· BS/CS and at least 3 years related experience for the Software Engineer position.
· BS/CS and at least 5 years related experience for the Senior Software Engineer position.
Travel Requirements: None
Empirix is an equal opportunity employer. We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, genetic information, the presence of non-job related medical condition or handicap, or any legally protected status