Our client, one of the fastest growing tech companies in the country has an excellent opportunity for a Java Software Engineer. The company provides digital marketing systems for independent insurance agencies all across America. They specialize in comprehensive web marketing strategies, advanced tools to target the modern consumer, and cutting edge technology, corporate coaching and training. The benefits package is competitive, it's a casual work environment, and a state of the art atmosphere.
- Analyze, Develop, Design, Test, and Deliver major software components
- Take ownership of components over the entire product lifecycle
- Review, Repair, and Improve Existing Code
- Confer with users, product management and project management to determine product requirements
- Ensure the confidentiality of information
- Document Code and Defining and documenting product requirements for all major and minor releases
- Creating product documentation and technical materials for internal use
- 3-5 Years of Server-side Java Experience
- 2+ Years of Developing Data Driven Applications using SQL databases and Object Relational Mapping
- 2+ Years building web-based systems utilizing N-tier architectures
- Experience with multi-threaded programming techniques
- Bachelor’s Degree
- “Roll-up-your-sleeves” entrepreneurial, startup attitude
- The ability to build and deliver scalable systems.
- Experience with Tomcat, Spring, and Open Source Tools a plus.
- Experience with Agile or Scrum methodologies a plus
- Experience with insurance, financials, online social network platforms, and/or digital marketing a plus
Indeed - 18 months ago