Despite the economic downturn, Zeon Solutions has been experiencing exponential growth! We’ve been awarded the 103rd ranking in the Inc 500 America's Fastest Growing Private Companies and have ranked #6 in the Inc's Top 50 in the IT industry, plus many other awards!
We offer amazing personal and professional growth opportunities, excellent work/life balance and awesome work hard/play hard culture and competitive salary and second to none benefits package including, but not limited to: Medical, Dental, Vision, Matched 401(K), Tuition Reimbursement, Paid Training and Professional Seminars, Gym Membership Reimbursement, Paid Parking, Free Snacks and drinks, etc.
Zeon Solutions is in search of a PHP Web Developer to join our Milwaukee, WI office. This person will be a forward thinking member of Zeon’s eBusiness team. In this role, they will collect and document requirements, design technical solutions and write applications to solve challenging business problems. They are responsible for the development, customization and delivery of eCommerce solutions from concept to completion. In addition, they are expected to promote best practices, predict and mitigate risks and work collaboratively with Zeon’s team, including: Program Managers, Sales, & off-shore technical leads.
He/she will be a seasoned and proven leader in planning and designing how the information should be presented on the web. They will collaborate with clients to understand goals and objectives, be able to articulate to the target audience, and develop user-centered workflows, information designs, user interfaces and navigation structures. This position will provide training to team members to reach new levels of success while promoting a positive company culture.
- Contributing to the analysis, architecture, design, development and testing of our core platforms including Magento.
- Helping to make improvements to our software development process
- Building reusable and resalable products
- Developing web service Clients utilizing SOAP and REST
- Developing Database Stored Procedures, Transactions and Rollbacks
- Optimizing SQL Queries and databases to improve the performance
- Communicating technical concepts to Project Managers, Clients, and other audiences of all technical levels in a team environment
- Quickly grasping new technologies and how they apply to our business needs
- Assist in the support and growth of development platform(s). Understand and customize architecture of PHP based eCommerce platforms.
- Continually demonstrating the ability to deliver timely results
- 25%+ domestic travel.
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or equivalent
- Must have 3+ years in eCommerce development
- 5-7 years of working experience with PHP web application development
- Knowledge of XML & Web services (SOAP, REST)
- DBA experience with MySQL
- Familiarity with relational database design
- Working knowledge of HTML and Ajax
- Strong communication skills
- Magento experience is desired.
- Previous eCommerce development.
- Experience integrating eCommerce systems and ERP, CRM systems. For e.g. SAP, Salesforce.com.
- Experience working with offshore development teams.
Zeon Solutions, Inc. is an innovative provider of high-quality e-Business solutions and services. We are a customer focused, process...