We are looking for an experienced software engineer to design, develop, test and document features for our flagship product, Mobius3D. The majority of the work will be server-side Python (CPython 2.7, Cython, NumPy), but the position could also entail HTML5 front-end work, depending on talent and inclination.
We hire employees who like to work with a tightly-knit team and are proactive contributors. We aren’t making yet another social network or banner ad platform; our products can literally save lives. We’re looking for people who can accept the responsibility that entails and are excited about working on a product that will significantly impact the future of radiation oncology treatments.
The position is on-site, full-time in San Carlos, CA. Our office is walking distance from CalTrain and downtown.
Skills & Requirements
The ideal candidate will:
Additional relevant qualifications include:
- Have 3+ years of professional experience using Python.
- Have experience working in a Linux environment (we use Ubuntu).
- Have a portfolio of personal projects or open source work.
- Familiarity with CouchDB or other NoSQL technologies.
- Experience with data processing, scientific programming, and/or image processing.
- CUDA or other GPU programming.
- DICOM data handling.
- Proficiency with git and github.
About Mobius Medical Systems, LP
Mobius Medical Systems, LP makes software for radiation oncology clinics that helps ensure patients get safe, effective treatments. We are a small employee-owned company that reached profitability in our first year of operation, and have recently launched our newest product, Mobius3D (details at http://www.mobiusmed.com ).
joelonsoftware - 17 months ago
copy to clipboard