Imagine a career where your creative inspiration can fuel BIG innovation. Year-over-year, Intuit has been recognized on Fortune's “100 Best Companies To Work For” and at the top of Fortune World’s “Most Admired Software Companies.” Immerse yourself in our award winning culture while creating break-through solutions that change the financial lives of more than 50 million personal users, seven million small businesses, and over 1,800 financial institutions and their millions of customers worldwide.
Combining organic growth with strategic partnerships, Intuit is expanding its social, mobile, and global footprint with products and services that are revolutionizing the industry. Our 8,000 entrepreneurial employees have brought more than 250 innovations to market -- from QuickBooks®, Quicken®, and TurboTax®, to GoPayments, Mint.com, Intuit Healthcare Solutions, big data, SaaS, and mobile apps. The breadth and depth of these customer-driven innovations mean limitless opportunities for you to turn your ingenious ideas into reality at Intuit.
Your Opportunity at Intuit:
We have an exciting position for a Senior Software Engineer – Web Services, who wants to be part of a growing team working on QuickBooks Online, the world’s largest SaaS financial management product for small businesses. This opportunity will allow the right individual to participate in shaping the product’s future both in the US as well as internationally. We are increasingly leveraging web services as part of our product development approach to expose data as well as UI components. An increasing amount of Intuit applications are consuming these services and we are also exposing them to third parties to build applications on though the Intuit Partner Platform. The right candidate for this job is a great team player that has a burning passion for building Service APIs that enable other developers to build applications. We also expect that you know how to do this in a highly scalable way with deployments across multiple datacenters. If you think this sounds like you, please let us know!
Learn more about our award winning workplace and how we give back to our local and global communities. Discover what it’s like to be part of a team that rewards taking risks and trying new things. How far can you think? www.intuitcareers.com
- Bachelor’s or Masters Degree (or higher) in Computer Science or closely related field.
- 3-5+ years working in a professional Java based web development environment with rich experience in SaaS based software.
- Experience in consuming and exposing SOAP and ReST Web Services leveraging XML/JSON.
- Experience in exposing APIs or building applications on platforms such as LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, SalesForce, Google Maps, Rally, etc.
- Experience with SQL and JDBC, preferably with Oracle.
- Experience in back-end system integration and development.
- Experience in System and Performance Monitoring using applications and tools like Wily, CEM, Dynatrace, JProbe, Silk Performer, etc.
- Proven experience in Test driven development leveraging test frameworks such as JUnit.
- Solid understanding of Internet technologies including browser, web and application server architectures.
- Ability to recognize and apply design patterns based on technical requirements/problem domains.
- Self-starter attitude with a highly collaborative mindset.
- Outstanding problem solving skills with a history of successfully driving the development of major software components.
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced, agile development environment with short development cycles.
Be innovative… Be yourself... Be Intuit …
Intuit - 16 months ago
Intuit knows that good accounting takes more than a pocket calculator. The company is a leading developer of software used to manage...