Senior Solution Architect - information Technology
Innovate with us as a member of Kellogg Company’s Information Technology (IT) Team. On this team, you’ll play a role in POWERING POSSIBILITIES for our great company – everyday. We don’t just provide services to our organization, but work to establish partnerships. Our goal is to be the partners, collaborators, thought leaders, and consultants our business can’t do without.
We have an opportunity for a Senior Solution Architect in Oak Brook, IL. Grow with us as you work with a progressive, dynamic group of IT professionals.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
In your role as Senior Solution Architect you will help the Kellogg business to continue to grow our business and build on our success by:
WHAT DO I NEED TO DEMONSTRATE?
- Leading the delivery of large-scale global programs in Unified Collaboration technologies
- Managing relationships and expectations of key stakeholders within IT, vendor partners and the business
- Ensuring success of key initiatives by taking a business-customer satisfaction first approach in all decisions
- Defining and implementing methodology to ensure success and repeatability of delivery of collaboration initiatives
- Leading and mentoring application development staff in performance objectives and career progression
- Developing self with a broad knowledge of Workplace Solutions capabilities and emerging technologies
At Kellogg Company, we place a huge emphasis on recruiting the best people to help grow our business and build on our success. To be considered for this position you must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business or other related field
- Experience managing a team of 3-5 application developers
- Experience in defining and implementing methodologies
- Ability to identify and effectively resolve issues
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
- Skills: influencing, organizational change management
- Experience in UCC technologies
- Knowledge of varied application development methodologies – including waterfall, agile, rapid visualization tools
- Experience in Sharepoint / Office 365
Kellogg Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer who strives to provide an inclusive work environment that involves everyone and embraces the diverse talent of its people.
Where required by state law and/or city ordinance; this employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. For additional information, please follow this
for English or this
In 1906, W.K. Kellogg saw a better way. Healthier food and a healthier work place. “I’ll invest my money in people,” W.K....