General Summary |
The Senior Specialist is a seasoned practitioner in video strategy and production. This individual is responsible for developing, implementing, and coordinating video projects for assigned clients within the hospital, as well as reporting responsibilities for select client relationships. The Senior Specialist will work with select clients to develop marketing/communication plans and objectives. Additionally, the Senior Specialist will be capable of developing relevant messages and materials with attention toward best practices in marketing and communications and an understanding of the needs of target audiences.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
· Oversee and execute video projects for internal clients, including strategy, development, budgeting, messaging, scripting, content creation and production.
· Create and maintain contacts within the medical staff, research and patient families for the development of patient stories in relation to hospital video projects and proactive marketing.
· Assist with key donor relations projects and on-going patient features in support of cause marketing relationships.
· Shoot and edit in-house videos for social media and proactive marketing strategies.
· Enhance the brand by ensuring consistent messaging throughout written and electronic materials.
· Demonstrates knowledge of evaluative criteria for monitoring the impact of video production to help ensure achievement of desired results and appropriate triage of resources.
· Work with outside vendors to ensure consistent quality and efficient production for visibility projects.
· Proactive media relations support: “enterprising” story ideas, determining best approach for proactively pitching broadcast and social media outlets.
· Assist in planning and implementing media development strategies including the use of new technologies (on-line media strategies and MMRS) and development of story ideas.
· Degree in related field
· At least 3 years work experience in communication or media-related discipline (healthcare environment preferred)
· Must be knowledgeable in the development, production and editing of video messages, media, video and publicity vehicles
· SEO/SEM experience preferred
· TV News or Editorial experience preferred
· Demonstrated success
· Can take meeting with client (present on own)
· See stepping into role of Senior Strategist
· Demonstrates initiative
Minimum Physical Requirements
Ability to use a personal computer and communicate both verbally and written in an effective and efficient manner.
Buckeye babies, toddlers, and teens don't have to travel the country wide to find pediatric care with Nationwide Children's Hospital at...