This position will report to the District Sales Manager and will support the field based launch and selling efforts for Estrovera through the Medical Doctor Channel. The Specialty Sales Manager is responsible for increasing the level of awareness and sales for Estrovera within assigned geography. Additional products may be added to the Women’s Health product portfolio. The position must have expert knowledge of and sales experience in Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT).
• Accountable to meet and exceed sales and business objectives for Estrovera within an assigned geographic region
• Develop and execute on a sales plan and report all call activity accurately and timely (daily)
• Provide in-depth meaningful knowledge based dialog and build credibility when calling on Obstetrics & Gynecology offices
• Develop and execute on creative and innovative strategies to reach “hard to see” doctors and “hard to work” accounts
• Develop presentations and materials related to the sale of Estrovera and the value provided associated with HRT
• Utilize effective selling techniques, including pre-call planning, effective opening, presentation focus, productive questions, issue differentiation and effective close
• Maintain a positive solutions-oriented attitude and always present in a positive and enthusiastic manner
• Work with other Metagenics sales representative to increase the sale of products and services to customers in your geographic region
• Educate customers to effectively use Metagenics products to help improve their patient’s health
• Build long term relationships with customers through honest, ethical behavior that is consistent with company values
• Provide excellent customer service to build long term relationships and satisfied customers
• Share successful account sales strategies with the team and provide input for the team-selling environment.
• Develop and maintain a strong working knowledge of the assigned product line and sales skills
• Works collectively with other sales representatives in arranging meetings or events that will effectively promote the sale of company products
• Attend company sponsored sales meetings and seminars, as needed and directed
• Recognize that extended work days and weekends are sometimes required
• Minimum 2 years’ HRT experience
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Sales Experience within the Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) industry
• Advanced knowledge of the managed care market
Metagenics is a global lifestyle medicine company, offering products and programs exclusively to health care practitioners. For over 30...