This position is responsible for creating and maintaining manufacturing specifications in SAP and Siemen’s Interspec systems. The role includes creating Material Masters and specifications for direct materials as well as Finished Goods. An in-depth understanding of business processes for manufacture of finished goods is required. This role includes managing and coordinating the execution of projects within the required time fences. This position is responsible for ensuring that commitments are executed within agreed upon time fences and comply with all Company guidelines and market regulations. The incumbent collaborates and coordinates with internal business partners while achieving Company and Departmental goals. The position must maintain a robust customer relationship and ensure a seamless, non-silo approach to daily execution.
o Detailed working knowledge of Siemen’s Interspec and/or SAP systems preferred
- High School diploma or equivalent required; B. S. degree plus 5 years experience OR 10-15 years of experience
- Strong math skills (Algebra preferred)
- Demonstrates a thorough understanding of manufacturing processes and practices
- Demonstrates the ability to interpret, organize, coordinate, and execute technical requirements for material and product specifications including, but not limited to, structural materials, packaging materials, UPCs, SKUs, and manufacturing Bills of Materials
- Demonstrates strong computer skills and the ability to learn new systems quickly.
o Skilled in the use of Microsoft Office tools (Outlook, Word, and Excel)
- Demonstrates the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and within project time fences while adapting to changing priorities
- Demonstrates strong organizational skills with attention to detail
- Demonstrates effective oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrates interpersonal skills of dependability, reliability, and credibility
- Demonstrates the ability to work seamlessly in a team environment and independently in area of expertise
- Demonstrates a sound understanding of the business and associated processes
Temporary employees are eligible for some Company benefits.
RJ Reynolds - 17 months ago
"Hot" does not begin to describe Reynolds American Inc. (RAI). The holding company holds the #2 spot among US makers of cigarettes...