The objective of this position is:
• to achieve assigned sales goals for Rosetta Stone products
• manage assigned accounts/territory to forecast and meet new revenue goals
• plan, strategize and execute plans for new account development and further cultivate relationships and sales opportunities at the enterprise level
• discover and lead closure of new sales opportunities
• coach Territory Managers and Executives to also achieve measureable performance improvement
This position requires a demonstrated ability to:
• Create and refine product and corporate presentations with marketing
• Deliver highly impactful presentations to highly experienced and high level groups of buyers
• Demonstrated exceptional ability to develop and uncover client needs and propose solutions
Position also requires:
• Executive level speaking and presentation skills
• Exemplary use of a variety of sales tracking tools
• Ability to produce sales results based on defined needs of both customer and management
• Proper and effective use of sales tools for planning, forecasting
• Ability to develop account relationship and collaborate with management on strategies to achieve new revenue goals
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
In addition to the above, position requires a sustained and demonstrated ability to:
• Manage and master pre-determined accounts/territory to achieve all sales goals
• Work collaboratively with Strategic Accounts Director and other teams on strategic projects
• Collect and report market information and trends to management
• Perform as a mentor to other team members
• Understand market trends and properly devises sales strategies to adapt to those trends
• Perform multiple tasks at a high level with some training and supervision
• Understand and be able at communicating how Rosetta Stone products and technological architecture deliver on customer requirements to produce compelling value propositions.
• Accurately maintain and use a sales force automation application to manage sales activities and all data specific to your territory.
• Be able to input new orders into billing and implementation systems with an acceptable level of accuracy
• Activity Levels:
o Collaborate and execute strategic plans for designated accounts
o Represent Rosetta Stone at national/regional conferences as needed
o Perform sales presentations
o Manage administrative tasks and account/territory coverage and recommend appropriate changes in business practices to gain efficiencies for the entire organization.
o Maintain account records consistent with Rosetta Stone sales department policy.
o Develop and refine weekly sales forecasts and make recommendations to provide effective strategies to manage accounts to a close.
o Prepare sales call reports, monthly travel schedules, and bi-weekly progress reports
o Create develop and refine innovative proposals to manage accounts and close sales.
o Provide market feed-back, competitive information, product development input, etc., to Rosetta Stone management
o Perform other related duties as assigned.
• Bachelor's degree.
• 7+ years direct sales experience and account/ territory management background.
• History of superior in-person, on-site selling skills also desired.
• Experience working with large K-12 districts/organizations.
• Extensive experience in sales of software products, SaaS, or language content.
• Excellent communications and time management skills required.
• Proven and continued success in selling and closing customers, creating value, and managing a pipeline.
• Demonstrated ability to close new business opportunities and meet new revenue targets on an on-going basis
• Computer software usage and proficiency in usage of Microsoft Windows, Word, Excel, Outlook , PowerPoint and SalesForce and other sales/customer relationship management tools.
• Ability to overnight travel 35%+.
Remote, New York
Everything we do at Rosetta Stone revolves around a simple idea: learning a language should be fun, easy and effective.