Leo Burnett is seeking Senior Strategist. While the product / category is challenging, it's a charismatic brand charging into the future with integrated creative work across digital, mobile, CRM/database, events, nightlife, retail and direct mail. The client works in true partnership with the agency, demanding new ideas and providing deep resources. We're talking about pioneering digital and experiential creative work, with the budgets to do it right. Candidates should have 5+ years of experience, and the knowledge, the ideas and the energy to create world-class work. Teamwork and collaboration are key to success in this position.
- proactive in developing relationships; strong cross-functional teamwork skill
- strong ideation facilitating skills
- skilled moderating, strong qualitative experience
- strong briefing experience
- high energy
- strong rapport with creatives
- deep curiosity and insight into how consumers experience a brand/how to inspire team to create compelling brand experience
- understand strategic intent & impact of design elements.
- experience/enthusiasm for developing and executing large brainstorming events
- client facing skills
Leo Burnett - 19 months ago
This company has come up with some gr-r-reat ideas to promote brands. The #2 ad agency in the US (behind WPP Group's JWT), Leo Burnett...