Senior Principal Consultant / Engineer (Customer Support Department , North America, Dallas/Fort Worth area )
- Is an experienced IT professional with broad understanding of solutions and IT best practices.
- Operates independently or as a part of team to provide high quality solution pre-sale and post-sale support to meet customer needs.
- E nsures know-how transfer to partner’s technical support representatives via on-site or online trainings
- Implements and demonstrates YSoft SafeQ solutions to partners or end customers
Y Soft Corporation is a progressive, globally operating company providing intelligent print management solutions. The company’s core product SafeQ is used by more than 7,000 organizations in over 70 countries. Based in the Czech Republic with corporate offices in all major regions of EMEA, North & Latin America, Asia, Y Soft’s products and services are available and supported worldwide through the company’s network of distributors and resellers.
The role directly reports to the Supervisor of Customer Support Services .
and connections at customer and partner site
- Provides c onsultations for our printing solution software and hardware, assemblies
- Delivers implementations, upgrades and configurations of SafeQ products
- Provides second and third level technical support (e-mail, phone calls, on-site support)
- Acts as an a dvisory and escalations channel for partner’s tec hnical support
- Troubleshoots incident s and provides problem analysis and software testing
- Cooperat es with the development team on daily basis
- Delivers technical trainings and presentations to partners, customers and internal departments
- Build s and sustain s a relationship as the primary technical contact for partners
- College or university graduate
- Advanced written and spoken English (other languages as Spanish is advantage)
- Very good communication skills
- Independent, customer oriented
- At least 4 years of experience in IT services
- Ability to troubleshoot issues without supervision and deliver easy-to-follow solutions
- Skills to prepare and provide Technical trainings and presentations
- Experience with technical documents writing
- Working experience with operating systems and networks (Windows, Linux, Unix, TCP/IP , SQL etc.)
- Basics of programming welcomed (JAVA, scripting)
- Proactive understanding of partner/customer’s needs and delivery of satisfactory services/solutions
- Willingness to travel, even abroad as needed
- Driving licen s e – active driver
Y Soft No rth America Office is located in :
- non-routine creative work content
- international exposure and travel
- partnering with top global customers and partners
- dynamic open-minded and dedicated team driven by commitment and enthusiasm
- support for professional growth
- solid standard of employee benefits, notebook as a standard equipment
Grapev ine, TX 76051
If you want to join our team, send us your resume in English motivation letter to email@example.com .
Monster - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard