MetraTech empowers organizations to embrace change through a unique, agreements-based billing and compensation solution that is relationship-driven and supports fluid, individualized and interrelated agreements across customers, suppliers and channels. Our customers can automate business processes and quickly monetize any business model for faster time to revenue. We are headquartered in Waltham, Massachusetts, USA, with offices in London, Paris, Rio de Janeiro and San Francisco.
We are looking for a highly versatile Senior Systems Engineer to help manage our production hosting environment and internal IT infrastructure (Cisco networks, Windows servers, SANs, VMs).
You will be responsible for helping maintain the MetraTech IT infrastructure, including network, firewalls, servers, and virtual machine infrastructure. You must be technical, smart, friendly, and competent, able to work with our employees and customers to resolve issues as well as assist IT staff on network related projects.
- Network administration for our Ethernet, FC switch infrastructure for both Corporate and Hosted environments
- Troubleshooting network related issues related to performance, security, reliability, and functionality.
- Firewall administration in both Corporate and Hosted environments
- Server management, maintenance, and deployment of Windows servers.
- Administration of corporate & production server infrastructure, including Windows 2000/2003/2008 Servers.
- Support and administration of our extensive VMware hardware and software environments: creating VMs, cloning VMs, creating and maintaining VM templates.
- Internal support of the IT teams and related tasks.
- 4+ years of experience in systems engineering and support.
- Demonstrated ability to manage complex network environments, including diverse hardware infrastructure, routing, and security requirements, in a 7x24 global production environment.
- Intermediate to expert knowledge of carrier-class routers and switches.
- Intermediate to expert command of IP and associated routing protocols.
- Knowledge of Windows desktop and server operating systems (Windows7, 2000, 2003 & 2008).
- Microsoft Certifications (MCP, MCSE) ideal.
- College degree or equivalent related experience.
CCNA, MSCE or proven equivalent industry experience
- Cisco Products – Strong hands on experience with Cisco ASA & FWSM, VPN (IPSec / SSL), Routers & Switches, Cisco ACE 4710 Load Balancers
- TCP/IP, DNS & SMTP, SNMP enterprise monitoring
- WSUS Administration
- ForeFront TMG
- Windows 200x Server Administration.
- Windows and Network Security.
- HP enterprise class server installation and deployment experience.
- Enterprise Storage management experience, including HP & EMC.
If you are interested, please send your resume and cover letter to Rocky Makooi, Human Resources Department at RMakooi@metratech.com or call 781-839-8353 for confidential consideration. Please note MetraTech is not accepting unsolicited resumes from specialty recruiting firms or other similar third parties for this position at this time.
MetraTech Corp - 24 months ago