Design, implement and maintain medium sized projects and/or technology initiatives to ensure timely and cost effective flow of information to stakeholders.
Provide technical consultation and training to IT associates and users.
Develop customer relationships and serve as the point of contact for user support and training.
Coordinate the design, implementation and support of evolving technical architecture using vendor supplied, existing or proposed applications.
Provide technical and/or business application consultation to business partners and team members in the areas of functionality, architecture, operating systems and databases for complex application systems.
Analyze and model business requirements. Coordinate tasks and milestones for medium sized projects. Perform gap analysis of existing and proposed information systems. Test, debug and implement system solutions. Consult with business partners in the development of test data and review results with users.
Develop and maintain documentation of technical architecture required to provide quality application development and support, protection of data assets and support business resumption planning.
Develop and maintain effective business relationships.
Provide training and guidance to team members and business partners as required.
Maintain regular and predictable attendance.
Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 5-8 years experience with structured and Object Oriented programming, relational database design concepts, and systems integration solutions.
- 3-5 years experience with business analysis techniques, requirements modelling and documentation of business requirements
- Advanced oral and written communication skills demonstrating ability to share and impart knowledge
- Ability to decompose work products into tasks and schedule those tasks to meet business milestones
- Report development experience using one or more modern reporting tools.
- Ability to quickly adapt to new methods, work under tight deadlines and stressful conditions.
- Advanced investigative, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Advanced ability to set goals and handle multiple tasks, clients, and projects simultaneously; Ability to appropriately balance priorities, deadlines, and deliverables.
- Ability to work well within a team environment and participate in department/team projects.
- Ability to balance detail with departmental goals/objectives.
- Advanced ability to translate business needs and problems into viable/accepted solutions.
- Ability to manage multiple projects or teams and set applicable goals.
- Advanced negotiating and persuasion skills.
- Ability to liaise with individuals across a wide variety of operational, functional, and technical disciplines
- Microsoft Certification
- Oracle Certification
- Workday HCM systems integration configuration experience
- Formal Business Analysis or Project Management experience
- Knowledge of Payroll systems
- Knowledge of Learning Management systems
- 8+ years experience in programming/systems analysisInsurance industry knowledge