Be a part of our dynamic Human Resources team! Help us maximize our mission-driven and diverse culture by managing full cycle recruitment process to our business partners in the areas of Development/Marketing, Finance, Human Resources, Mission Services and Retail Divisions. Lead a team that provides proactive, innovative, and customer-focused recruiting solutions to these divisions based on the knowledge of the business unit, employees and established objectives.
As a Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will…
- Develop and implement recruitment and staffing strategies to attract, retain and engage an effective, committed and diverse workforce for the organization.
- Manage and develop recruiting staff to ensure services are effectively and efficently delivered to all internal and external customers.
- Facilitate the intake strategy meetings and collaborate with hiring managers to clearly define staffing needs and sourcing strategies.
- Manage role definition, sourcing, the candidate process and relationships, while building relationships in a manner that result in the highest quality, most efficient and cost effective outcome for the organization.
- Bachelors of Arts or Science Degree in related field.
SPECIAL KNOWLEDGE OR SKILLS:
- 3-5 plus years of full cycle recruitment experience with an emphasis on candidate sourcing preferred.
- Prior experience working with HRIS/Applicant Tracking systems.
- Experience in corporate recruiting and staffing large facilities such as warehouses, factories, call centers or other similar sized, high turnover entities.
- Experience leading, coaching, and developing direct reports.
- Experience leading, managing and motivating a recruitment team in a fast moving, growth-oriented company during a period of change.
- Demonstrated ability to consistently deliver customer-focused, bottom-line oriented staffing solutions as a member of a functional staffing team.
- Demonstrated competencies in the areas of recruitment, change management and compensation.
- Strong sales aptitude.
- Ability to deal with rapidly changing organizational issues and manage the impact of change on the organization, its culture and employees.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in various software applications including Microsoft Office Products, using the Internet and mining online candidate databases
- Expert organizational, prioritization, and planning skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to be productive without compromising quality.
- Ability to work independently and as a strong team player.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and strategic thinking skills.
- High level of initiative and motivation.
- Ability to quickly learn systems, processes and procedures.
- Knowledge of all recruiting functions and compliance.
- High integrity and the ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to continuously generate new ideas, processes and strategies
- Valid driver’s license.
- Occasional travel is required .
- Proven success with diversity recruiting/hiring strongly preferred.
- Experience in using iCIMS Applicant Tracking System.
- Knowledge/expertise in working with persons with disadvantages and/or disabilities and barriers to employment.
Goodwill - Easter Seals Minnesota - 19 months ago