Senior Tax Accountant
Significant and Meaningful Employment Opportunity!
A bout our Firm
Founded in 1979 and headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, Ronald Blue & Co., LLC is one of the largest independent fee-only wealth management firms in the United States. We employ approximately 275 staff members, manage over $7 billion in investment assets, and serve more than 6,000 clients in almost all 50 states. (12/31/12). Our company exists to provide wisdom for wealth, based on biblical principles, so we can help our clients experience financial peace of mind and focus on what matters most in life. Through a network of 14 branch offices and four distinct divisions, the company provides financial services to clients across the wealth spectrum in these key areas.
• Comprehensive, fee-only financial & estate planning
• Tax preparation & business consulting
• Investment analysis & management
• Retirement Plan Services
• Philanthropic counsel & strategies for charitable giving
• Wealth Transfer Planning
We are currently seeking an experienced, regular, full time Senior Tax Accountant in our Tax and Business Services Group in Atlanta, GA. The responsibilities of this position include preparing and reviewing individual and corporate tax returns, preparing complex individual, corporate and partnership returns, answering clients' tax questions, supervising associates and directing their work, and assisting with consulting projects. Ability to prepare complex partnership returns and knowledge of partnership rules is a must. Experience working with high net-worth individuals is a plus but not required. A working knowledge of Lacerte tax software is helpful but not required. Additional qualifications include:
- Three to seven years' prior experience
- Thorough knowledge of tax laws
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to handle confidential data
- Strong organization skills
- Ability to work as a team member
- Ability to work with a high volume and deadlines
- Proficient knowledge of PC and Microsoft Office
Desired Qualities and Skills
The successful candidate will also exhibit the following:
This position requires a bachelor's degree or higher in Accounting or related field, three to seven years' prior tax experience, and CPA designation is required. Supervisory experience is strongly preferred. Local candidates and those with strong experience in partnership returns will receive preference.
- Desire to serve clients and co-workers with excellence
- Aptitude and passion for learning new things quickly with a strong work ethic
- Proven technical, analytical, and problem solving skills
- Proactive planning and responsiveness to urgent needs
- Capability to excel in a team environment
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong organization skills and systems acumen
- Strong business mathematical skills and keen attention to detail
- Personal integrity and ability to discreetly handle confidential data
- Adept at prioritization with ability to complete multiple time-sensitive tasks
- Excellent computer skills with strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word
This position is located at our Atlanta office :
2100 RiverEdge Parkway, Suite 1100, Atlanta, GA 30328 (near I-285 and New Northside Drive exit)
How to Apply
Please visit www.ronblue.com/careers to submit your resume and cover letter. Prior to applying for this position, please visit www.ronblue.com and review it thoroughly. Should you decide to apply after prayerful consideration, make sure to include a cover letter which includes your answers to all of the requested questions. Once you have applied for this position, please add ronblue.com to your email's spam filter 'white' list or 'safe senders' list. This setting is often found in your email account under Mail / Options. This will ensure that any correspondence from us will be received by your email in-box
Ronald Blue & Co.
- 2 years ago - save job
Founded in 1979, Ronald Blue & Co. is one of the largest independent fee-only wealth management firms in the United States with more than...