Senior Tax Analyst
In this position, you will be helping to prepare the company's federal income tax returns and estimated tax payments by examining accounts and records and computing book to tax adjustments according to prescribed laws and regulations. Your responsibilities will also include but not be limited to:
- Preparing claims for tax refunds
- Maintaining tax records
- Preparing routine and special tax reports
- Representing company during tax audits
- Advising management regarding business, internal programs, and activities as they relate to tax matters
You must possess an Accounting or Finance degree with CPA and/or MS Tax (or in progress) with three to five years of federal income tax compliance experience. Additional qualifications include:
- Demonstrated analytical ability including: financial account analysis, research of tax issues, and evaluation of business processes
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Specific experience with international tax issues and/or research and development credit would be an added advantage
USA-California, Santa Clara
Oct 21, 2012
Oct 22, 2013
As a member of the Finance team, employees act as a full partner in making and supporting business decisions that are aimed at maximizing shareholder value. Intel Finance has a strong focus on facilitating change and improvement both within finance and in the operations supported.
We will accept applications/resumes until 60 days after posting date or earlier at Intel's discretion
Position of Trust
This role is a Position of Trust. Should you accept this position, you must consent to and pass an extended Background Investigation that includes (subject to country law), extended education, SEC sanctions, and additional criminal and civil checks. For internals, this investigation may or may not be completed prior to starting the position. For additional questions, please contact your Staffing Consultant.
Intel - 2 years ago
45 years of changing the world.
Back in 1968, two scientists, Robert Noyce and Gordon Moore, founded Intel with a vision for...