With offices in major cities throughout the country, CBIZ, a growing, stable organization, offers the resources of a national company with the personal service and feel of a local office. You will have the opportunity to advance your career and achieve your goals because of our friendly midsize firm atmosphere and our diverse high profile client base.
This role in our growing International Tax prac tice includes client relationships, technical tax work, and managing staff. Our practice is dedicated to assisting U.S. clients with their international needs including tax consulting and compliance.
This role will give you an opportunity to utilize your technical tax, analytical, management, and client service skills. In this leadership role, you will deliver great service to your clients by:
- Advising on the tax implications of foreign business investments and transactions, developing and implementing tax-efficient structures, planning for foreign tax credit utilization, due diligence services, and coordinating the delivery of transfer pricing services.
- Planning and managing client engagements. Direct and assist as necessary in the compliance aspects of international tax relative to the U.S. taxation of international transactions for corporations, partnerships/LLCs, S-Corporations and high net worth individuals..
- Providing outstanding service to our diverse, dynamic, high profile client base.
- Owning client relationships, projects, and work.
- Understanding your clients’ goals and needs. Giving clients’ recommendations and guidance on how to achieve their goals.
- Researching and managing complex tax matters including planning and compliance.
- Working closely with senior management in mentoring, coaching, supervising, and evaluating staff.
Qualified candidates will have an entrepreneurial desire and strong management skills and will have:
- a CPA or JD/LL/M.
- Extensive experience in the planning and compliance aspects of the U.S. taxation of international transactions.
- A passion for client service and outstanding communication skills.
- Demonstrated strong technical skills, a strong passion for research, and a strong interest in business development.
CBIZ is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
CBIZ (NYSE: CBZ) is one of the nation's leading providers of professional business consulting services with careers available in Financial...