Do you possess a solid understanding of emerging technologies such as MapReduce, Hadoop and Non Structured Databases? Are you an expert with Vertica Systems and/or other Columnar databases? If so, this may be the perfect position for you.
Fair Isaac’s Marketing Solutions help companies make smarter and more automated decisions across all channels, customer segments, and stages of the customer relationship lifecycle. From cross-sell automation and promotion mix optimization to organizational design and operational execution, our solutions ensure that every customer interaction, transaction and insight is doing its part to engender customer loyalty and realize untapped customer value.
- Provide technical leadership on implementation projects and perform detailed technical tasks at client sites.
- Provide sales support when needed to the FICO sales team.
- Submit estimates for the development and delivery of solutions.
- In charge of specialized technical training, as well as support services for FICO software solutions. This includes remote and on-site client installations and configurations, documentation of the installation instructions, training clients on maintaining the systems, and updating internal documentation on client environments.
- Responsible for advising and guiding customers in integrating FICO software solutions with existing customer computer systems and, in selected engagements, actively participating in the integration of FICO products by designing, coding, testing, debugging, and documenting interfacing software.
- Analyze and document customer requirements and produce high-level technical designs.
Why make a move to FICO?
- Minimum 10 years of relevant professional experience to include technical management consulting experience (a minimum of 5 years in professional services preferred), IT solution design experience of complex, large-scale, and strategic projects.
- Practical experience in Java (Enterprise-EJB’s), Web Services & Servers, Middleware and SOA knowledge as it pertains to architecting solutions.
- Experience architecting, implementing software systems utilizing SOA principals and have working knowledge of Web Application servers (Glassfish, Apache Tomcat etc).
- Web based technologies : HTML, XML, Java, JSP, Servlet, JQuery, JSF
- Middleware experience using JMS , Hazelcast
- Hands on experience with SQL, Netezza, MongoDB, Vertica or Columnar Databases
- Understanding of emerging technologies (MapReduce, Hadoop, Non structured Databases etc) and how they can pragmatically be applied to fee paying engagements that saves time, money and provides competitive advantage in the marketplace.
- Must have hands on experience developing and supporting software systems on Unix/Linux.
- Experience of both technical infrastructure and software architecture, ideally have experience working for a dynamic system integrator / value-add partner / solution provider in an external customer-focused environment.
- Understand integration of various technical platforms, use industry scenarios to select the architecture, technology and/or products to align the priorities of IT with the business and provides the business solution across all domains. Ensure the technical integrity and quality of the solutions.
- Must be able to work under tight deadlines in a challenging environment.
- BS degree in engineering, computer science, or a scientific-related field.
At FICO, you can advance your career within one of the fastest-growing fields in technology today - analytics. With our industry leading credit scores and other solutions, FICO is the leader in predictive analytics for banking, insurance, retail and healthcare. Our ability to drive smarter decisions is driving some of the world’s leading companies to a new level of analytics-fuelled success.
Our success is founded on really talented people – just like you – who enjoy:
Innovation – change the game for us and for our clients around the world
Teamwork – lead and learn from the very best in your field
High Performance – challenge yourself and reap the rewards of delivering results
Opportunity – grow with a global company that develops talent
FICO™ (NYSE:FICO) delivers superior predictive analytics that drive smarter decisions. Our groundbreaking use of mathematics to predict consumer behavior has transformed entire industries and revolutionized the way risk is managed and products are marketed. FICO's innovative solutions include the FICO(R) Score - the standard measure of consumer credit risk in the United States - along with industry-leading solutions for managing credit accounts, identifying and minimizing the impact of fraud, and customizing consumer offers with pinpoint accuracy. Most of the world's top banks, as well as leading insurers, retailers, pharma businesses and government agencies rely on FICO solutions to accelerate growth, control risk, boost profits, and meet regulatory and competitive demands. FICO also helps millions of individuals manage their personal credit health through www.myFICO.com. Learn more about FICO at www.fico.com.
FICO is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that values the strength that diversity brings to the workplace.
FICO: Make every decision count.
At FICO, you can advance your career within one of the fastest-growing fields in technology today - analytics. With our industry leading...