UXC Eclipse (USA) Inc is...
- Part of the Microsoft Inner Circle (top 1% of Microsoft Dynamics resellers globally)
- One of the top Microsoft Dynamics partners in North America
- Part of a publically traded (ASX listed) company, UXC Limited is ranked second in Business & IT Consulting and ninth in Software Support in Australia by Gartner IT Services (Source: Gartner IT Services Market Share Survey 2011, published in May 2012)
- Offers a strong and complimentary suite of vertical and horizontal industry solutions for a range of markets – MinePoint ERP for Mining, Daxeam Enterprise Asset Management solution for Microsoft Dynamics AX, DynamicsPrint for Printing and Microsoft Dynamics AX for Retail
- Growing and expanding at a rapid rate across North America
UXC Eclipse is a leading provider of intelligent business solutions to the enterprise and mid-market, built on a corporate ethos of delivering intelligent solutions with old-fashioned service.
Our service offerings include applications business consulting & project management, applications development, corporate performance management and business process management. Backed by a global team of over 400 people, UXC Eclipse is committed to supporting over 1400 customers.
UXC Eclipse has 14 global offices across North America, Australia, New Zealand and Fiji providing global coverage for project implementation, consulting and on-going, quality support services.
UXC Eclipse (USA) is looking for a Senior Consultant with deep technical Microsoft Dynamics CRM business process and implementation experience. Our CRM solutions incorporate technologies beyond CRM. In this role, you will engage in senior level business (CxO) and/or technology decision maker discussions related to integration, business value, and business process. The goal of the Senior Consultant is to become a 'trusted advisor' to our Dynamics CRM customers.
This role requires deep technical knowledge including:
Microsoft Dynamics CRM development experience:
• Plug-in development
• Custom workflow assembly development
• MS Dynamics CRM form programming (scripting)
• MS Dynamics CRM customization
• Web Services Framework
• ASP.NET web applications
• WCF (Windows Communication Foundation) development - writing services and clients
• WF (Windows Workflow Foundation) development
• Azure (Windows Azure, SQL Azure, Azure AppFabric)
Development Management Experience:
• Code maintenance
• Unit testing
You may have involvement in assisting and leading a number of pre-sales activities including estimate creation/review, POC scoping and oversight and partnering with sales teams. You will also demonstrate expertise in mentoring other consultants and in driving thought leadership within a consulting practice. UXC Eclipse (USA) seeks candidates for this position that are highly resourceful, confident under pressure, and professionally resourceful to drive successful client solutions.
With recent experience with implementation of and development on large Microsoft Dynamics CRM solutions, you have broad industry experience. You understand and are able to articulate the/technical infrastructure of MS Dynamics CRM as well as have experience with other products in the Microsoft stack, such as SQL Server 2005/2008, BizTalk, SharePoint, Office, Active Directory, application architecture, and other Microsoft Dynamics products. Architecting solutions in one or more of the following: Sales Force Automation, Marketing, and Customer Service is essential. Experience implementing xRM solutions is highly desirable.
You have a BS/BA degree or equivalent work experience combined with a minimum of 5 years relevant working experience including expertise in enterprise architecture as well as business solutions deployment with an emphasis on CRM applications. Higher relevant education is desirable.
DynamicsCareers - 13 months ago