Consider joining Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories where people are the most important element in our chemistry. Celebrating over 50 years of service, Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories is a leading contract lab providing testing and research services in the environmental, pharmaceutical, and biopharmaceutical sciences to clients worldwide.
Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories, a nationally recognized laboratory, is searching for a Senior Technical Integrator Scientist to support our Professional Scientific Staffing group in Raritan, NJ.
This scientist level position will perform technical review of documents, technical review of analytical data, technical writing of documents for regulatory submission, data trending, and assigning expiry dating of products.
Senior Technical Integrator Scientist responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following :
The ideal candidate would possess :
- Perform project management functions, ensuring that projects maintain on their timelines and updating timelines using Microsoft Project
- Technically review analytical data generated by analytical instrumentation including, but not limited to, capillary electrophoresis, HPLC, ELISA and bioassays
- Troubleshoot method problems
- Perform technical writing, following change control, setting specifications
- Perform trend analysis of analytical data
- Assign expiry dating of products
- Understand and apply the concepts of analytical method validation, method transfer in the review of analytical data
- Understand and apply the concepts of analytical testing of monoclonal antibodies
- Understand the differences in phases of the drug development process as it pertains to the bio/pharmaceutical industry
- Use applications such as Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint to present and communicate results, reports and trend analysis
- Review simple and non-routine laboratory data according to client SOP’s, read and understand analytical procedures, make sure all work is performed to GMP/GLP requirements, perform calculations including statistical analysis of data
- Communicate in writing and in person with clients and laboratory personnel in an intelligent and clear manner
- Keep abreast of current developments and trends in professional area by reading and understanding client procedures and attending training sessions
Basic Minimum Qualifications :
- Strong computer, scientific, and organizational skills
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, self-motivation, adaptability, and a positive attitude
- Ability to learn new techniques, perform multiple tasks simultaneously, keep accurate records, follow instructions, and comply with company policies
Position is full-time, Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m., with overtime as needed. Candidates currently living within a commutable distance of Raritan, New Jersey are encouraged to apply.
- Bachelor's degree in science (chemistry, biochemistry, microbiology, biology, cell and molecular biology, or equivalent directly-related experience (two years of directly related industry experience is equivalent to one full-time year of college in related major)
- At least five years of laboratory experience with knowledge of regulatory requirements
- Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship
As a Eurofins Lancaster Labs employee, you will become part of a company that has received national recognition as a great place to work. We offer excellent full-time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, life and disability insurance, 401(k) with company match, paid holidays and vacation, personal days, and dental and vision options.
To learn more about Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories, please explore our website www.lancasterlabs.com.
Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer.
See Job Description
Monster - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard