Job Description The Technical Team Lead will be responsible for applications support within the Electronic Document Management (EDM) space, for our client, a global logistics company in Scottsdale, AZ. This position will act as the lead technical resource and report to the Director of Solutions Support. The Technical Tea, Lead will have their own responsibilities as well as act as “go-to” resource for other team members. Responsibilities:
- Operates independently to provide technical leadership for: Production Support for Weblogic/Tomcat/IIS.
- Experience with Oracle Service Call process and management
- Experience with Oracle db in complex application environment.
- User/Group Security Administration
- Troubleshoot, research and identify system deficiencies and defects.
- Application deployments
- Support of Infrastructure initiatives around lifecycle Management and enablement.
- Support Application development via Administration.
- Lends support to more junior members of the team
- Problem solving and attention to detail skills.
- Project Management
- participation and leading
- Organization skills a must.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Customer Service oriented.
- Must be self-motivated, punctual and resourceful.
- Team oriented but is able to work independently.
- Weekday after hour and weekend support.
- On call rotation
T-Systems North America, Inc.
Information and Communication Technology (ICT) connects people and markets worldwide! Deutsche Telekom is one of the leading international companies in ICT. With round about 235.000 employees in 50 countries, we provide innovative solutions to our clients. T-Systems is one of the three successful brands of Deutsche Telekom. We serve large customers and multinational companies through our global infrastructure of data centers and networks. With the help of innovative technology we develop integrated solutions for connected life and work. Let us together shape the world of tomorrow!
- 5-7 years experience supporting Windows 2000,2003.
- 1 years
- Knowledgeable of Windows 2008
- 5-7 years experience supporting/upgrading Production systems / applications.
- 5 + years experience supporting Weblogic, Tomcat, IIS
- Weblogic Certified
- CFS (CS/IS) - knowledgeable
- Record Manager
- 3 years experience using Oracle / MSSQL / MS Access databases in a complex application environment.
- 1 year
- Knowledgeable of working within a virtual hosting environment
- 1-3 years
- Knowledgeable of firewall and networking
- 1-3 years .Net programming experience preferred
Deutsche Telekom - 14 months ago