Senior Technical Writer
Contract to Perm
Senior Technical Writer will perform Software Application documentation.
Senior Technical Writer - EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
• 4 years of software technical writing experience with a strong software-related technical writing background.
• Demonstrated ability to quickly master technical content through interaction with subject matter experts.
• Experience with large scale web sites and applications, web services, relational database design and capability preferred.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills, analytical and problem solving skills.
• Ability to work effectively and independently.
• Must be able to read and comprehend complex technical documents.
• Must be able to work extended hours as needed and limited overnight travel will be required as needed.
Bachelor's degree in English, Business Administration or Information Technology discipline or equivalent work experience.
Senior Technical Writer - RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
• Work closely with technical staff and provide technical documentation on system architecture and application structure. Participates in internal process design and frameworks by which new technical content is created, updated, reviewed and published.
• Implement departmental standards in the design of documentation.
• Other duties as assigned.
Follow us on our BLOG to see more jobs like this: http://raleigh.vereduscorp.com/
Candidates work with a professional recruiter whose average experience is eight years in the industry. That means they have intimate knowledge of the Information Technology industry and market trends—who is in demand now and who will be next. Your Veredus Recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and desires. They also counsel their candidates in resume writing, interviewing, and career planning so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it. Additionally, Veredus provides the following benefits:
• Medical Benefits
• Consultant Lunches and Outings
• Dental Benefits
• Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
• ATOP-Accrued Time Off Program
• Consultant Web-Site
• Name Plates
• Care packages/Survival packs
• Dedicated Consulting Services Representative
Veredus recently was ranked as “Best Staffing Firms to Work for 2011” by Staffing Industry Analysts in a recent survey
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Want to be as prepared as possible?
Click on the link below and you will have access to the Veredus Interview Prep Video - culled from hundreds of years of collective experience in preparing candidates for that all important job interview:
Veredus, A Hays Company is the leader in IT staffing and recruitment. We work with the best companies to bring you the best jobs in the...