Job Title: Senior Technician - Non-CDL
Technicians are the key to keeping our business rolling! That is why Waste Management, an industry leader in waste and environmental solutions, is seeking motivated, skilled heavy-duty Truck Technicians to work in our shops. Our truck technicians enjoy a professional, clean, and well-organized work environment that supports our team atmosphere. Working under limited supervision, a Waste Management truck technician performs preventative maintenance, runs inspections, diagnostics tests, and repairs a variety of vehicles and equipment. Our truck technicians utilize computer diagnostics and work with fleet maintenance software programs to document part usage, account for repair time, and more.
At Waste Management, each eligible employee receives a competitive total compensation package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Short Term Disability. As well as Stock Purchase Plan, Company match on 401k plan, and more! Our employees also receive Paid Vacation, Holidays and Personal Days. Please note that benefits may vary by site.
- Must be at least 21 years of age or older
- Legally eligible to work in the United States
- 4 years experience working on heavy trucks and diesel engines
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record
- Successfully pass pre-employment (post offer) drug screen, background and motor vehicle records check
- Ability to perform physical requirements of the position with or without reasonable accommodations
Waste Management Frontline - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard -
Waste Management is the leading provider of comprehensive waste management and environmental services in North America. We are also a...