About Perfect Memorials
Perfect Memorials is the industry leading online retailer of memorial products. Since our founding in 2001, our company has experienced rapid growth along with the increased interest and popularity of cremation and alternatives to traditional burial. Our company’s mission and focus is on providing high quality memorial products at extremely competitive prices, while maintaining the highest level of customer service and satisfaction to our customers during their difficult time.
As Perfect Memorials continues to experience rapid growth and success, we as a company are poised to change and adapt to all of the challenges that come along with that continued success. With our continuous expansion we are always looking to hiring new team members. We encourage all employees to offer regular feedback and new ideas regarding policies and procedures that will help us better their work environment, create positive change, and strengthen our company. At Perfect Memorials you are given the chance to be defined by your unique individual talents, not your position.
We provide a fast paced, challenging work environment that is well-suited to individuals who are detail oriented and can easily adapt to an ever-changing set of challenges and goals.
You will be working to maintain and improve a growing e-commerce business’ IT infrastructure. Working with a wide variety of different technologies will constantly provide new challenges and opportunities. Enjoy a small business environment with a progressive leadership that understands the importance of IT and constantly looks to improve the business by leveraging new technology and ideas.
Position responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Job security (not affected by the recession)
- Complete medical, dental, and vision insurance coverage
- $1,000 sign-on bonus contingent upon a successful completion of a 90-day review
- 90-day review with a potential pay increase based on performance
- Potential for work from home arrangements.
- Paid holidays
- Unused vacation can be paid out or rolled over at the end of the year (no “use it or lose it”)
- Voluntary Income Protection and Supplemental Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Consistent growth and career advancement opportunities
- Translate business operational requirements from stakeholders into viable technical requirements for developers.
- Managing IT and Software development projects with offsite vendors and resources.
- On site IT tasks related to Active Directory, Windows PCs, Windows Server, general networking and virtual server management.
- Mainstream Linux distribution skills involving basic tasks like editing files and deploying software for in-house services.
- Providing short and long term vision on how technology can enrich the business.
Please apply at the link below:
- 40+ hours a week
- Has past experience working with support personnel that are not on-site in resolving technical issues
- Has past experience working in-depth supporting/maintaining a technical platform (Software code management, server virtualization, web servers, SQL servers, etc.)
- Strong computer skills and attention to detail
- Strong analytical and problem solving abilities
- Passionate about technology and dedication to constant improvement
- Ability to work independently and as a team
- Ability to multi-task and adapt quickly to changes in a fast paced environment
- Ability to lift 30-60 lbs, bend, crawl into narrow spaces
- Be willing and eager to work outside of the initial job description
**If this link is not working, please send an email to careersatperfectmemorials.com.