Interprets product specifications and develops and
implements cost effective hardware and software
solutions to test product in a production environment
Software/firmware Engineering to identify test
- Works with Customer, Design Engineering and
requirements, troubleshoot test issues, communicate test
support both manual and automated test systems.
- Designs and implements production test software to
e.g., schematics, hardware drawings, test procedures,
- Designs Test Hardware and Fixtures.
- Supports and maintains existing test systems.
- Develops and maintains documentation and test code,
test coverage reports, PFMEA, control plans.
- Develops and oversees preventive maintenance plans for
implement new test equipment, revise existing test
- Works directly with manufacturing sub contractors to
systems, improve test yields, develop PM schedules,
develop and maintain calibration schedules, provide
solutions to be used in field to upgrade and sort
- Develops and implements portable flash and test
- Develops test solutions to support prototype and pilot
- Develops project timelines.
- Conduct design reviews with project leads and
- Supports failure analysis for both customer and
- Develops test reports and Ad Hoc reporting systems.
(Agilent VEE, C, C++, NI- Lab Windows, NI-Test Stand,
- Experience in developing test software applications
- Experience with controlling hardware using software
through outside services.
- Experience developing test hardware either directly or
analyzers, spectrum analyzers, signal sources.)
- Familiarity with RF instrumentation (e.g., network
and PM development and maintenance.
- Familiarity with writing functional test procedures
Familiarity with APQP process.
- Experience with CAN bus.
- Experience working in an Automotive Environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products and Minitab.
- BS degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer
Other Pertinent Information:
- Five years Relevant Experience
organization, customer, suppliers and consultants.
- Willingness to travel globally.
- Ability to drive problems to solutions across
Open Date : 2013-01-24 12:00:00
Req. Code : 515
Division/Department : M/A-COM Technology Solutions
Offer Relocation : No
M/A Com Technolgy Solutions - 18 months ago