As a Senior Operational Trainer, you will train talented individuals and exceptional professionals! This a great opportunity to effective the delivery of training programs across a Fortune 25 Organization. We're looking for individuals who keep abreast of various training delivery techniques, business processes, products and systems in specific areas of expertise. This will encompass training of one functional area such as Claims or Customer Service individuals in the Training Delivery Operational functions and could include some aspects of the design process and training material as needed. We are looking for someone who has extensive work experience in a highly matrix organization across multiple functions. When not in training you will assist the manager of the department with department activities and act as a resource to the team.
Responsible for new hire and on-going training, including systems and soft skills, within a function area such as Customer Service. In-person and virtual facilitation of classes.
OFFICE FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE LOCATED IN TUCSON, AZ
- Planning and scheduling of training classes
- Reporting of training metrics such as attendees, hours, etc.
- Work on special projects for the department, such as procedural documents
- Demonstrates great depth of knowledge/skills in training and systems that are trained
- Proactively identify solutions to non-standard requests.
- May assist instruction design as a subject matter expert
- Solves moderately complex problems on own.
- Works with virtual team to solve complex problems
- Plans, prioritizes, organizes and completes work to meet established objectives
- Attend meetings as a training subject matter expert
UnitedHealth Group - 12 months ago
When you work to better people’s lives, one of those lives will always be yours.
Careers at UnitedHealth Group. We have modest goals...