Our client, a large e-commerce company, is looking for a full time Senior UI Developer. |
This is a permanent opportunity based in Park Ridge, NJ. Partial remote work is possible.
Do you possess strong analytical and technical abilities and demand fast, but carefully thought-out results?
Are you independent in putting forth your own innovative and original ideas, which can change the organization while being resourceful and persuasive in overcoming obstacles?
You are a decisive self-starter with the competitive drive to win.
If this describes you then we encourage you to apply for our Senior UI Developer position based in Park Ridge, NJ. Hours are highly flexible with partial remote work.
- Lead the development of projects assigned by their management.
- Lead the development of projects to extend and enhance the existing Application.
- Head up the support and maintenance.
- Lead developers to implement the architecture modeled by the architects.
- Responsible for Quality Control Reviews
- Work with Project Managers, Functional Managers, Architects and developers to accurately estimate the work effort on projects plans.
- Collaborate with business analysts, QA testers, DBAs and Server administrators throughout the software development life cycle.
- Consistently communicate the status of their progress to their management and members of other groups on the project.
- Participate in load testing to find performance bottlenecks in e-commerce application releases.
- Coach their developers in areas where needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
To apply, please send resume, portfolio, and salary requirements.
- 4 year degree in a computer science required. If no such degree is held, a minimum of 3-5 years of related work experience is required.
- Must have some working knowledge of J2EE applications, Java & JSTL.
- Excellent communication skills required.
Creative Solutions Services, LLC - 18 months ago