Fabricate, develop, build, sew, and cover Aircraft soft goods through the knowledge and skills of interior finishing via 3D models, completion drawings, blueprints, IDEI drawings, and/or spec control prints and following Dassault’s FES and Quality standards. Soft goods include, but not limited to crew seats, passenger seats, divans, side ledges, headliners, and other assorted interior soft goods. |
- High school diploma or GED
- Minimum of 3 years of aircraft upholstery experience.
- Able to setup and operate all standard equipment related to upholstery.
- Able to work from documentation such as 3D models, blueprints, drawings, F-standards, preparation packages, etc.
- Must not be allergic to chemical, solvents, paints, adhesives, natural or manmade materials, fabrics, or feathers.
- Able to distinguish colors and align intricate or elaborate designs in fabrics.
- Able to lift and transport up to 40 lbs. with or without reasonable accommodation
- Visual capacity and muscular dexterity to work on fine detail, high cost products with a minimum of rework.
- Able to wear protective equipment for extended periods of time including, particle masks, goggles, assorted gloves, head bonnets, and disposable protective suits.
- Able to stock and remove materials from bins above storage level with or without reasonable accommodation
- Able to climb in and out of aircraft and perform work in tight or confined places and unusual positions.
Position will primarily have one area of focus:
- Able to sew any item in the Upholstery Shop to DFJ quality and budget standards.
Able to produce patterns for upholstered parts.
- Able to cover any item in the Upholstery Shop to DFJ quality and budget standards.
Dassault Falcon Jet - Little Rock - 10 months ago