The Senior User Experience/Information Architect develops strategy, web framework, sophisticated content management systems and site features that determine user experience for clients. The Senior User Experience/Information Architect integrates design, technology and editorial into a cohesive usable solution.
- Primary author for documentation that serves as the blueprint for site development, content management and QA.
- Collaborate with design team to define site architecture, functionality, navigation, interaction, map out user flow, interaction and experience.
- Conduct ongoing usability testing and assessment.
- Create user interface design, including navigational rules, information organization, site maps and planning as it relates to target audiences physical experience with the site.
- Ensure user interface reflects client, agency and user design requirements.
- Research and analyze industry trends and competitor sites.
- Define metrics of assessing ROI.
- Expert knowledge of site design and usability principles, issues and techniques.
- Dynamic leadership, management and team building skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to analyze Client business models and develop strategies and solutions to meet the Client’s goals and expectations.
- BA/BS degree required in Human Factors, Information Design, Industrial Design or related fields preferred.
- Web design experience with several years of information architecture or usability experience.
Wunderman - 9 months ago
New York, NY
- 30+ days ago
If you've ever felt the need to "Be a Pepper," you can thank Young & Rubicam Brands (Y&R). As the advertising and med...