The NFL Media Group is looking for a User Experience Designer with a concentration in Interaction Design who will work as part of the Digital Design Department. The qualified candidate must possess required technical knowledge, professional experience, and excellent communication skills.
The position is in a group that designs online experiences for NFL.com, NFL team sites, NFL.com Fantasy Football, and all other NFL digital media properties, apps, and platforms. We work closely with our Product Management teams to generate and refine requirements, from initial conception all the way to final execution.
This position is in Culver City, CA.
Specific duties include:
• Participate in design activities for all NFL Media Properties. A high degree of creativity and analytical ability is a must.
• Concise and complete communication to team through specification and\or light prototyping.
• Work with Visual Designers, Product Managers, Developers, and QA Engineers within an Agile development methodology.
• Ability to communicate design rationale and persuade others to achieve buy-in.
• Work with Visual Designers and Product Managers to create brand-wide consistency in design and interaction experience.
• Perform guerilla usability testing as required
Skills & Requirements:
• Self-starter and team player
• Excellent written skills are required
• Prototyping ability is preferred but not required
National Football League - 9 months ago
The National Football League (NFL) is a professional American football league that constitutes one of the four major professional sports...